Ted Cann
Decent game last night, brave and not averse to coming off his line, well done Ted
Struggled a bit this season, so was good to see him have such a strong game

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(05-14-2022, 11:03 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Struggled a bit this season, so was good to see him have such a strong game

Cuzer

Personally I think he has performed well all season, bar the Wolves home game where he (and the rest of the team) were awful. He looks decent enough.
I confess last night was the first time I've seen him but I was impressed. Very solid. Great result and tremendous spirit from our boys against technically superior opposition. Having said that, I wasn't overly impressed by our midfield and forward line. Fellows would have had much more influence on the game if we had tried to work the ball to him more often rather than hump it towards Castro and Faal with predictble results. I've seen regular posts on here from people who watch them regularly saying that most of the aren't ready for the 1st team and judging by last night i'd agree.

Don't want this to come across too negative though as last night was a tremendous achievement by a bunch of local lads snd I'm chuffed to have something about our club to be proud this season.
I thought he made a couple of excellent penalty saves too. Saying that, the first one the Wolves keeper saved was also an excellent stop.
Was very impressive last night and one of the best things he did happened in the Penalty shootout. There keeper kept delaying the take of our penalties by slowly walking back and having a drink, well after the 3rd or 4th penalty Cann had had enough as he waited on the side he picked up the keepers water bottle and threw it halfway up the Brummie road stand .
Sheer class well done Ted.
(05-14-2022, 11:22 AM)wba13 Wrote: Was very impressive last night and one of the best things he did happened in the Penalty shootout. There keeper kept delaying the take of our penalties by slowly walking back and having a drink, well after the 3rd or 4th penalty Cann had had enough as he waited on the side he picked up the keepers water bottle and threw it halfway up the Brummie road stand .

Didn't  see that, but would have appreciated that.
Thought Cann had an even better game in the semi final against Fulham. 

Quite like Faal, 2 games i have seen him play and 2 proper strikers goals. May be a bit limited outside the box, but seens to be able to take a chance.
(05-14-2022, 11:22 AM)wba13 Wrote: Was very impressive last night and one of the best things he did happened in the Penalty shootout. There keeper kept delaying the take of our penalties by slowly walking back and having a drink, well after the 3rd or 4th penalty Cann had had enough as he waited on the side he picked up the keepers water bottle and threw it halfway up the Brummie road stand .

Didn't see Cann do that. Good on him  Big Grin

Thats brilliant!

Seen him a dozen or so times this season and he's always looked good. Good communication and commands his area well.