Crypto Collapse
Got a mate who has invested a fair bit into Crypto.

Texted him last night to check he hadn’t been affected too badly, he said he had taken his original investment, plus a small profit, out a couple of months ago and had kept a little bit in just to see what happens. It’d taken a hit but he wasn’t too bothered.
Superman must be worried.
(05-12-2022, 04:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: One of the guys I used to work for who sold out spent a significant chunk on Bitcoin, and made a packet on that too. Don't know if he's still heavily invested in it; truly hope not. Like a lot of things it's knowing when to jump.

NFTs were the one I really couldn't understand. I always thought people showing me digital pictures they 'owned' seemed a little more smug about their investments than they should be. Guess the boot is on the other imaginary foot, now.

NFTs are insane.
(05-13-2022, 10:28 AM)Protheroe Wrote:
(05-12-2022, 04:08 PM)HawkingsHalfpint Wrote: One of the guys I used to work for who sold out spent a significant chunk on Bitcoin, and made a packet on that too. Don't know if he's still heavily invested in it; truly hope not. Like a lot of things it's knowing when to jump.

NFTs were the one I really couldn't understand. I always thought people showing me digital pictures they 'owned' seemed a little more smug about their investments than they should be. Guess the boot is on the other imaginary foot, now.

NFTs are insane.

“Buy this picture of a cartoon monkey for ten grand…”

NFTs are insane.

They make crypto look like a well thought out investment strategy.
(05-13-2022, 10:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:

NFTs are insane.

“Buy this picture of a cartoon monkey for ten grand…”

Is it as good cartoon?
Wonder if this has hit HRK, he was into his crypto.
(05-13-2022, 02:36 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Wonder if this has hit HRK, he was into his crypto.

thought that was turmeric?
(05-13-2022, 02:36 PM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Wonder if this has hit HRK, he was into his crypto.

Let's give him a contract.
(05-13-2022, 02:47 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

Let's give him a contract.

He could probably still out perform Kenneth, fucking Zohore.     Big Grin