Keith Flint
Saw them live twice, phenomenal both times.

Rip.
Bonkers to watch and always entertaining. Seeing them live was a treat. RIP
They were booked to play Glastonbury again this year. Would have watched them.
Saw them do a live PA at 'Amnesia House' at an old stock car track near Northampton around 1992, then didnt see them again until just before Christmas just gone at the NIA, it was an awesome show. R.I.P
(03-04-2019, 04:01 PM)4-hero Wrote: Saw them do a live PA at 'Amnesia House' at an old stock car track near Northampton around 1992, then didnt see them again until just before Christmas just gone at the NIA, it was an awesome show. R.I.P

I was at that rave as well, one of the last big events I went to as they started to get a bit moody around that time.
The Prodigy were fake as fugg as they all went to private schools and had rich parents,
"Twisted fire starter"? , yeah right !!
(03-05-2019, 12:02 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: The Prodigy were fake as fugg as they all went to private schools and had rich parents,

If we dismiss everyone who has cultivated an image to sell music, then there's precious little left.

Who gives a fugg as long as they're talented?
Spoke to him a couple of times due to his interests outside music, genuinely nice guy will be sadly missed in the 2 wheels world
(03-05-2019, 12:02 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: The Prodigy were fake as fugg as they all went to private schools and had rich parents,

Edgy Nick is edgy.

Wikipedia seems to indicate they all went to state schools.