Metallica (different opinion)
(03-04-2019, 11:13 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 10:49 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: Music for people with the attention span of Mr Bean.

Oh do pray tell us what you listen to Nick?

Nick?

Beatles, Beach Boys, Hollies, Clapton, Bowie, Floyd, Sabbeth, Zeppelin, etc, etc, etc.

New stuff: Uncle Acid, Claypool Lennon, Coral, Weller, Curtis Harding, Brendan Benson, etc, etc, etc.

I apologise for calling people on here morons as I guess music is all about personal opinions and taste.
(03-05-2019, 11:47 AM)BombersFlask Wrote:
(03-04-2019, 11:13 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 10:49 PM)BombersFlask Wrote: Music for people with the attention span of Mr Bean.

Oh do pray tell us what you listen to Nick?

Nick?

Beatles, Beach Boys, Hollies, Clapton, Bowie, Floyd, Sabbeth, Zeppelin, etc, etc, etc.

New stuff: Uncle Acid, Claypool Lennon, Coral, Weller, Curtis Harding, Brendan Benson, etc, etc, etc.

I apologise for calling people on here morons as I guess music is all about personal opinions and taste.

That crazy snare sound! At the time I was a proper sneaky Metallifux but now find myself listening to Megadeth more due to the guitar playing being more accomplished. The first 4 Metallica records are great (esp Puppets) imo but I admit once they got popular I snobbed out.