Extended Highlights vs Barnsley
Exclamation 
Looks like some tit at SkySportsShite decided to record Celtic vs Dundee instead!

Anyone else spot this glaring error on the EFL Football highlights show for our game? Big Grin
(05-09-2022, 05:58 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Looks like some tit at SkySportsShite decided to record Celtic vs Dundee instead!

Anyone else spot this glaring error on the EFL Football highlights show for our game? Big Grin

Anyone know if there is a link to watch this? Wanted to see if they showed the players coming out. First time in over 2 years mascots were allowed to walk out with the players. My youngest lad was one of them (walked out with Grady)
(05-09-2022, 09:08 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(05-09-2022, 05:58 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Looks like some tit at SkySportsShite decided to record Celtic vs Dundee instead!

Anyone know if there is a link to watch this? Wanted to see if they showed the players coming out. First time in over 2 years mascots were allowed to walk out with the players. My youngest lad was one of them (walked out with Grady)

The sky sports 10 min highlights showed the teams coming out of the tunnel.
(05-09-2022, 11:01 AM)Peachy Wrote:

The sky sports 10 min highlights showed the teams coming out of the tunnel.

Thanks. Missed recording it  Sad

The full match replay on the club website has the walk out.