Taylor and Ashworth
For those that went today how did they look when they came on?

I've seen a fair bit of both this season for the U23s and they have both had good seasons. Fingers crossed Bruce will keep them involved next season.....
Taylor had a bullet header from a corner cleared off the line, otherwise just did the simple things. Ashworth conceded possession once or twice but doesn’t hide and looks lively
Hard to tell pal - Barnsley were so poor

Taylor steady enough - cool on the ball and sound enough

Ashworth tried to get on it and made lots of runs/ offers on the left. Dived in once. Tried too hard at times

Taylor unlucky with that. Last min corner
(05-07-2022, 06:33 PM)MancBaggie Wrote: Hard to tell pal - Barnsley were so poor

Taylor steady enough - cool on the ball and sound enough

Ashworth tried to get on it and made lots of runs/ offers on the left. Dived in once. Tried too hard at times

Taylor unlucky with that. Last min corner

Cheers matey....
Taylor is fookin massive
Both comfortable enough but asked zero questions defensively

I’d like to see Taylor out on loan next season personally, needs a week in, week out gig in League One

Obviously lacks pace given his build but has improved ten fold this season and needs the next step now

Ashworth should be good back up to Townsend/Reach as should Ingram to Furlong/O’Shea

Our investment needs to be a lot higher up the pitch

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(05-07-2022, 08:42 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Both comfortable enough but asked zero questions defensively

I’d like to see Taylor out on loan next season personally, needs a week in, week out gig in League One

Obviously lacks pace given his build but has improved ten fold this season and needs the next step now

Ashworth should be good back up to Townsend/Reach as should Ingram to Furlong/O’Shea

Our investment needs to be a lot higher up the pitch

Cuzer

Ashworth was full of beans but not ready yet to start - yet.  He reminded me of the Fulham full-back we tried to sign.
I personally think Ingram should be given an opportunity
(05-08-2022, 07:41 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: I personally think Ingram should be given an opportunity

100%

Especially given Furlongs average season. I'd sooner we'd had a good look at Ingram and had O'Shea at centre half.
(05-08-2022, 07:56 AM)Peachy Wrote:
(05-08-2022, 07:41 AM)baggiebuckster Wrote: I personally think Ingram should be given an opportunity

100%

Especially given Furlongs average season. I'd sooner we'd had a good look at Ingram and had O'Shea at centre half.

Exactly this.