Today
(05-01-2022, 04:10 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 01:21 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Utter bollocks Atomic I’m afraid fella

If you don’t think he had a decent game today pal you’ve really no place on a football forum

Like all of them he’s had a poor season, and barely played his right position all season , he’s certainly not a centre forward but today he was bright, energetic, used the ball and carried the ball well, amazed anybody could say he didn’t have a decent game

Cuzer

I won't respond to your arrogance that's your problem not mine.

The job of a forward is to hurt teams, to score goals and create chances. He does neither time and time again. 

I'd rather have Grant who is an awful footballer but he is a finisher and it's that that wins games.

Just looked at Joe Chapman (from the Evening Mail) player ratings, Diangana got a 5. That's about right.

And praise and high marks from the other midlands journos? See E&S

Hey it’s all about opinions I’m just really struggling with yours from yesterday as it seems are plenty of others, thought he carried a threat all game yesterday, such a shame you felt otherwise

I guess sometimes players won’t get the praise when they play well regardless, let’s see what next week brings but in a side that really lacks creativity with the ball we need to be planning with him next season IMO

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Sounds typical.

Nothing game on a sunny afternoon at the end of the season.

All the bottle jobs come out and flatter to deceive. You just know they will be nowhere to be seen on a wet, cold, November night in Wigan next season.
(05-01-2022, 09:37 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Sounds typical.

All the bottle jobs come out and flatter to deceive. You just know they will be nowhere to be seen on a wet, cold, November night in Wigan next season.

Tbf, neither will I.
Meaningless match that is just not worth judging anything from.

This. You just know we'll beat Barnsley next week to finish the season and make it look like we simply suffered a blip earlier. Bring on the cull.
(05-01-2022, 09:29 AM)Cuzer Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 04:10 AM)Atomic Wrote:
(05-01-2022, 01:21 AM)Cuzer Wrote: Utter bollocks Atomic I’m afraid fella

If you don’t think he had a decent game today pal you’ve really no place on a football forum

Like all of them he’s had a poor season, and barely played his right position all season , he’s certainly not a centre forward but today he was bright, energetic, used the ball and carried the ball well, amazed anybody could say he didn’t have a decent game

Cuzer

I won't respond to your arrogance that's your problem not mine.

The job of a forward is to hurt teams, to score goals and create chances. He does neither time and time again. 

I'd rather have Grant who is an awful footballer but he is a finisher and it's that that wins games.

Just looked at Joe Chapman (from the Evening Mail) player ratings, Diangana got a 5. That's about right.

And praise and high marks from the other midlands journos? See E&S

Hey it’s all about opinions I’m just really struggling with yours from yesterday as it seems are plenty of others, thought he carried a threat all game yesterday, such a shame you felt otherwise

I guess sometimes players won’t get the praise when they play well regardless, let’s see what next week brings but in a side that really lacks creativity with the ball we need to be planning with him next season IMO

Cuzer

I thought he was good but we need to find a way of getting him into more advanced positions, creating chances in and around the opposition box where he can  cause damage
(05-01-2022, 10:22 AM)Tom Joad Wrote:

This. You just know we'll beat Barnsley next week to finish the season and make it look like we simply suffered a blip earlier. Bring on the cull.

Or, you know we'll beat Barnsley and Blackburn will slip up and we'll end up above the team managed by the manager our fans were calling for yesterday... Would cap off the weirdest and least enjoyable season in 3 decades.