I yearn for the days of the Argus and Tony Butler
Thumbs Up 
Reading this site tonight, listening to the over saturation of morons on Radio WM plus all manner of social media channels epitomises the idiots have a voice.
I’m as fed up as many a poor game in the past, but honestly it’s just the nature of football. 
We live in an era of utter over reaction about everything. I wish the idiots still had to write it on Basildon Bond, find an envelope, stamp and hope it gets past the sports editor.
This place is way better than the other shit you get but look through any promotion seasons for any clubs and they’ll be days like this a few times.
Went out with a Ding mate last year fuming after the Villa did them 4-1.
Living in a knee jerk world.
Knee jerk?.
How many wins at home
How many no plan B's
How many games giving saft goals away in the same stupid way.
How many poor use of subs. 
How many times has he picked the bones out of it and moved onto the next game.
(03-02-2019, 01:20 AM)baggie93 Wrote: Knee jerk?.
How many wins at home
How many no plan B's

76/77 if we had this Giles would have been sacked after we lost 7-0 to Ipswich. We did them 4-0 four months later. 
No one has patience at all. Us v Swansea and Stoke. Put it in perspective. Look at Villa! Drink some water and go to bed.
(03-02-2019, 12:02 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Reading this site tonight, listening to the over saturation of morons on Radio WM plus all manner of social media channels epitomises the idiots have a voice.
I’m as fed up as many a poor game in the past, but honestly it’s just the nature of football. 
We live in an era of utter over reaction about everything. I wish the idiots still had to write it on Basildon Bond, find an envelope, stamp and hope it gets past the sports editor.

I can't argue with that. I wouldn't mind if they were as vocal when we are doing well, but it's tumbleweed time then.

Some of our fans are extremely keen for BD to fail and I don't understand it.
(03-02-2019, 12:02 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: "...and hope it gets past the sports editor."

H'mmm. Gatekeepers AOTS.

Anyway, those seeking such gatekeepers have their own prejudices. Motes and beams and suchlike.
(03-02-2019, 01:38 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 01:20 AM)baggie93 Wrote: Knee jerk?.
How many wins at home
How many no plan B's

76/77 if we had this Giles would have been sacked after we lost 7-0 to Ipswich. We did them 4-0 four months later. 
No one has patience at all. Us v Swansea and Stoke. Put it in perspective. Look at Villa! Drink some water and go to bed.

Brilliant reply mate
(03-02-2019, 12:02 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Reading this site tonight, listening to the over saturation of morons on Radio WM plus all manner of social media channels epitomises the idiots have a voice.
games gone tom.