Perspective
(03-01-2019, 10:21 PM)TETLEY74 Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:10 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:06 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: My old man has early stages of cancer. My mom died in a RTA last summer. I've been out of work since August.
Doesn't stop me being totally flat tonight after the result.

I'm disappointed mate. No more than that.

I'm totally pissed off. Each to their own. Hope things pick up Sol.

I have heart trouble my wife is waiting for the final all clear from cervical cancer it's almost 12mths  since my mom passed away from pancreatic cancer my house is falling apart due to subsidence and don't get me started on how shite work is at the moment the Baggies are my only escape from the constant reminders and even that's turning to shite but more importantly I'm gratefull I still get the chance to flounce on here because you never know what is around the corner and last but not least all the best to your nearest and dearest  Sol & Cim if either of you need a chat to get things off your chest or any advice please feel free to PM me.

Cheers lad
Sol, you’re so right.

The older I get the shorter the period of time I feel pissed of by results like this. 

Keep strong mate
As someone known to us all says, you can't get to high with the highs or too low with the lows.

I'm sorely disappointed with tonight, but we had it coming. I try not to get too upset over things I can't change and Albion falls firmly into that category.
(03-01-2019, 10:05 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: My old man has early stages of cancer. My mom died in a RTA last summer. I've been out of work since August.

I have heart trouble my wife is waiting for the final all clear from cervical cancer it's almost 12mths  since my mom passed away from pancreatic cancer my house is falling apart due to subsidence and don't get me started on how shite work is at the moment the Baggies are my only escape from the constant reminders and even that's turning to shite but more importantly I'm gratefull I still get the chance to flounce on here because you never know what is around the corner and last but not least all the best to your nearest and dearest  Sol & Cim if either of you need a chat to get things off your chest or any advice please feel free to PM me.

Cheers pal.

Totally agree CiM. Not sure how anyone can tell us how to feel. We've all got issues me included. If I want to vent on a football message board then why the fuck not. 

Does tonight's match/result compare to what me or (quite clearly) others have to go through. Not really. 

I'm pissed off tonight, massively. Bollox to those who think I should have some perspective. I have.
Apologies boys for any offence. 
As I said earlier love to you all.
Take care.
(03-01-2019, 10:48 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: Apologies boys for any offence. 
Take care.

None taken by me Sol. We are all different and your situation did strike a chord, as did CiM's

Get what you were saying but just find here therapeutic. Hadn't really been upset by any results this season (or performances) but the last 2 have really pissed me off  Huh 

Take care mon
(03-01-2019, 10:51 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote:
Take care.

None taken by me Sol. We are all different and your situation did strike a chord, as did CiM's

Get what you were saying but just find here therapeutic. Hadn't really been upset by any results this season (or performances) but the last 2 have really pissed me off  Huh 

Take care mon

Cheers pal. All the best. I look forward to feeling like that again.
(03-01-2019, 10:51 PM)WorcBaggie Wrote:
Take care.

Take care mon

Agree 100% lad. Posted after the Sheff Utd game that I feel defeats a lot less than I used to. But likewise the last 2 have left me flat. I guess football can be a release from other rubbish things going on in our lives. But displays like the last 2 don't give much joy.
(03-01-2019, 10:35 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote:

Cheers pal.

T74 i have a dicky ticker and have anti-flutter and Tranquilizers to keep me calm. Have to avoid Gluten or I turn into a zombie. Oh and have sleep apnea so makes me fatigued most of the time and yes I've lost both my parents in the past few years. It's part of getting old and luck of the draw. Problem is this football does give you highs and lows. But importance no not really.