LiVARpool
How many times have they got away with this? 
A camera angle along the line showed the goalscorer as bring clearly offside. The commentators said it was offside. 
It was ruled as being onside.

The whole system stinks
(03-20-2022, 07:40 PM)Albionmad Wrote: How many times have they got away with this? 
A camera angle along the line showed the goalscorer as bring clearly offside. The commentators said it was offside. 
It was ruled as being onside.

The whole system stinks

Aye and if that penalty shout had been at the other end you just know it would have been given.
I don’t usually go in for VAR conspiracy theories but that decision stank.
They have to keep the millions of Liverpool fans happy
LiVARpool at home last season is why, although we need the money, the PL is not for me as a sporting competition. It stinks.
It was onside. That's it.
Result means Easter Monday game at Forest goes ahead (subject to Sky interference).
Think we're set up for a Red Scouse quadruple. The one thing they can't have total control over is the Champions League.

I really have zero appetite for football these days. Our own decline coupled with the obvious weighting in favour of the so-called elite clubs makes me want to puke quite honestly. I only watched NF v Pool in the hope that a lower placed team would pull off a shock win. 

But of course that was never going to be allowed to happen.
Best thing about a Scouse Quadruple would be City winning nothing.
I’m the first to criticise VAR but not tonight both decisions were correct, Jota was onside and forest player tried to make it a pen. Sorry but both correct.