8 wins from our last 10.
(03-14-2022, 11:40 AM)Duffers Wrote:
(03-14-2022, 11:33 AM)Super_Slav Wrote: We will do it.

You said this about us staying up.

We will win 8 of our last 10. Whether it’s good enough for the top 6. I don’t know. But this team cares more then you give it credit for.

I’m not like you to throw profanities at players. 

You think you’re a tough man, but you’re not.

You try to bully me on here but you can’t handle me standing up to you.
(03-14-2022, 11:48 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:

We will win 8 of our last 10. Whether it’s good enough for the top 6. I don’t know. But this team cares more then you give it credit for.

Yeah I’m not actually sure what you mean here. Strikes me that you’re just doing your usual attention seeking nonsense.
(03-14-2022, 11:51 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Yeah I’m not actually sure what you mean here. Strikes me that you’re just doing your usual attention seeking nonsense.

Apology accepted, Duffers.

Ziz.

No ones bullying you.

Just people fed up with you posting nonsense, intentionally being contrary to get bites, constantly posting absurd twitter rumours as fact, and when said rumours are proven to be bollocks, they absolute crap you come out with to defend it.

Stop posting like a cunt, people may stop thinking you're a cunt.
I'm sure this post will get lost in the thread, but basically we're going to need 23 points to have a good chance of the playoffs

Therefore we can afford to drop 7 points.

8 wins out of 10 would probably do it, as would 7 wins and 2 draws out of 10.

Our toughest games are Fulham (H), Bournemouth(H) and Forest(A) so we'll need at least two points from those and then victories in all the rest. I don't see it at all, but wins against Fulham and Bristol City would make the task a bit less impossible.
(03-14-2022, 11:51 AM)Duffers Wrote:

i'm probably alone, but I read the bold text as You couldn't handle me standing you up... Gives it a whole different meaning Big Grin
(03-14-2022, 01:04 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote:

Ziz.

No ones bullying you.

Just people fed up with you posting nonsense, intentionally being contrary to get bites, constantly posting absurd twitter rumours as fact, and when said rumours are proven to be bollocks, they absolute crap you come out with to defend it.

Stop posting like a cunt, people may stop thinking you're a cunt.

He should never have been allowed back after the “what’s the point of living?” stuff. The rest of his bullshit is annoying, but that was utterly unforgivable and deserving of every bit of contempt he receives.
(03-14-2022, 01:09 PM)Sliced Wrote: I'm sure this post will get lost in the thread, but basically we're going to need 23 points to have a good chance of the playoffs

Therefore we can afford to drop 7 points.

8 wins out of 10 would probably do it, as would 7 wins and 2 draws out of 10.

Our toughest games are Fulham (H), Bournemouth(H) and Forest(A) so we'll need at least two points from those and then victories in all the rest. I don't see it at all, but wins against Fulham and Bristol City would make the task a bit less impossible.

Not by me Sliced! 

No-one knows how many wins/points will be needed, the projected points of 73 at 46 games is just that.  It all depends on actual results.  Even winning all 10 may not be enough if someone currently above us does the same. 

It's one game at a time but back to back wins would put us right back in it.
I've been accused of being a "fickle pessimist" by HWB Jnr today for not believing this can happen.

I think he's off his fucking rocker, though would be delighted to be proved wrong.
(03-15-2022, 05:00 PM)HeavyWoollenBaggie Wrote: I've been accused of being a "fickle pessimist" by HWB Jnr today for not believing this can happen.

I think he's off his fucking rocker, though would be delighted to be proved wrong.

Nice one  Big Grin