Boing boing
Got to thinking...when was our last new manager bounce ? Have we ever had one ?
I would say Ismael started well, but others will accuse me of being obsessed.

Hodgson, Clarke and Bilic all started well. Although it feels a while since we've changed manager in season and it's had a positive impact. Testament to the way in which the club has been run in the past few seasons.
Bilic, Moore, Pulis, Clarke, Roy…
(03-09-2022, 04:07 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I would say Ismael started well, but others will accuse me of being obsessed.

Hodgson, Clarke and Bilic all started well. Although it feels a while since we've changed manager in season and it's had a positive impact. Testament to the way in which the club has been run in the past few seasons.

Well he set two new all-time club records so it would be fair to say he started well!
(03-09-2022, 06:20 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(03-09-2022, 04:07 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: I would say Ismael started well, but others will accuse me of being obsessed.

Well he set two new all-time club records so it would be fair to say he started well!

Doesn't count because the football was boring remember?
Big Ron started well.  1-1 draw at OT in the cup.  Jammy bastards got a lucky last minute equalizer.

IIRC, Walsall were playing City on the same day which was an early kick off.

Absolute carnage at Piccadilly.