shocking...
(03-01-2019, 09:58 PM)Sunshine Wrote: Any half decent team would have stood up to them. We rolled over, gave the ball away and didnt track or Mark them. Absolutely symbolic.

We won't make the play offs

I agree. Ok so we were destined to lose... but 4-0!!!
We are predictable and lethargic.
However you want to spin it... the buck stops at the top.
(03-01-2019, 09:47 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:44 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: Moore certainly not beyond criticism tonight but Leeds did to us what we did to them in November. No-one in this league would have got anything there tonight.

Agree. They really were unstoppable tonight. Intensity all through the game. Not happy, but I'm sure they would've won who ever they played tonight.

They played very well. But they are hardly Man City. Their main strength tonight was their intensity. We failed to match that.
I don't buy that myth of noone would have got anything there tonight. Rubbish.. No intensity from us whatsoever. All over the shop.. Played into their hands.. And a predictable outcome. Leeds had nothing to play against.
In Australia saw the score then guessed he played Livermore and Kanu, BD didn't let me down
Lovely guy tactically useless
(03-02-2019, 01:14 AM)baggie93 Wrote: I don't buy that myth of noone would have got anything there tonight. Rubbish.. No intensity from us whatsoever. All over the shop.. Played into their hands.. And a predictable outcome. Leeds had nothing to play against.
They did their homework on us. I have seen nothing all season to suggest we ever look at opponents and try to exploit their weaknesses.
(03-02-2019, 12:15 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:47 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 09:44 PM)dublinalbion Wrote: Moore certainly not beyond criticism tonight but Leeds did to us what we did to them in November. No-one in this league would have got anything there tonight.

Agree. They really were unstoppable tonight. Intensity all through the game. Not happy, but I'm sure they would've won who ever they played tonight.

They played very well. But they are hardly Man City. Their main strength tonight was their intensity. We failed to match that.

Yes and they kept it going right till the end. I didn't think they would be able to keep it up. There's no doubt they were well up for this game. It wouldn't surprise me if Leeds lost the next game if they couldn't match that same intensity.
For all those questioning the tactics. We had won 8 from 9 away with similar set up. He was hardly going to change it.
The test now for BD is to get the home form back on track. This is the test for him as the away form was always going to stutter at some stage.
(03-02-2019, 07:17 AM)Brandywell Wrote: In Australia saw the score then guessed he played Livermore and Kanu, BD didn't let  me down

Kanu was our best player.
(03-02-2019, 08:02 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(03-02-2019, 07:17 AM)Brandywell Wrote: In Australia saw the score then guessed he played Livermore and Kanu, BD didn't let  me down

Kanu was our best player.

We're f@cked in that case

No doubt keeping Gayle out of his best position and shifting him to the left