Matchday help
Can anybody recommend the best place to park tonight? I know traffic is shite in and around the ground so happy to have a stroll.
Usually get train on the odd occasion i go.
Ta muchly
Park your car on the drive and stop at home, we are fucking crap.
If you are happy to have a stroll give Brucie a call. He will probably give you a place in our starting line up
(02-28-2022, 09:06 AM)Noibla Wrote: Can anybody recommend the best place to park tonight? I know traffic is shite in and around the ground so happy to have a stroll.
Ta muchly

It depends which direction you are arriving from and what time.

Personally, if I drove to games, I'd park in the area down past The Hawthorns rail station on streets, as would be heading up from Smethwick direction.

Traffic levels are low on evening matchdays at the moment.

Oh, avoid the motorway island!
If you are coming through Brum and up the Soho Road the best place is on the retail car park with CEF on. £5 if the lad can be bothered to turn up and generally easy to get away and back down the soho road (as long as the car at the front isn't a twat that needs to go to McDonald's after the game)
When I drive I come from the Smethwick side and am happy to park off High Street (Regent St) and walk up 20 mins. It's a hop and a skip over the bridge, but depends on your mobility etc.
Fanks all
(02-28-2022, 09:06 AM)Noibla Wrote: Can anybody recommend the best place to park tonight? I know traffic is shite in and around the ground so happy to have a stroll.
Ta muchly

Just past the Range store as you head towards the ground there's a £5 car park about 50 yards on the right.   I usually park there on night games.