Chelsea
(02-27-2022, 10:28 PM)Cheshire East Baggie Wrote:
(02-27-2022, 08:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Given their funding from the country threatening to nuke us, killing people galore in Ukraine, and their dodgy oligarch’s piss poor statement last night, where Russia hadn’t been condemned I hate this club more than ever.
Never been so glad to see Liverpool win.

I'll never be glad to see Liverpool win under any circumstances.

Bar when they play Villa
(02-27-2022, 08:43 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: Given their funding from the country threatening to nuke us, killing people galore in Ukraine, and their dodgy oligarch’s piss poor statement last night, where Russia hadn’t been condemned I hate this club more than ever.

Don’t really mind Liverpool these days.

Great team, great manager and the only side in this country capable of consistently challenging City.
Chelsea have always been cunts and always will be

Hopefully they will slip away
No fan of Chelsea but can't stand Liverpool. Lived there for a year. Everton fans great. Liverpool fans a bunch of one eyed Villa-like fuggers. And go to live in Reading and there are nearly as many of them here as in Liverpool (although not a scouser among them down here).
(02-28-2022, 08:46 AM)Duffers Wrote:

Don’t really mind Liverpool these days.

Great team, great manager and the only side in this country capable of consistently challenging City.

Totally with you on this. They're a good side to watch and have built up their support through success earns, rather than Russian blood money. I still don't like them, but give me them any day over dodgy Saudi or Russian money clubs propelling middling teams to trophy filled cabinets. 

Chelsea epitomise all that is wrong with modern football.
+1 Liverpool probably my favourite of the 'big four' clubs.

A great city with great people too.

Chelsea can get to fuck.
Chelsea are and always have been an awful club. Millwall with frilly knickers!
Middle Class Millwall
[Image: 274673635-2360361437439502-5234828929903574301-n.jpg]