Predictions for Swansea
Albion victory!
Real 6 pointer in the battle for top half this!
(02-27-2022, 08:51 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: 2 nil win for the Baggies. 

As an aside my phone wanted to say 2 nil to the badgers.

Come on yoouuu Badgers!

Us nil, them more than nil

I'll freeze my nuts off and get bored senseless but will have a good catch up with my mate about his new job.
(02-28-2022, 10:58 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(02-27-2022, 08:51 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: 2 nil win for the Baggies. 

As an aside my phone wanted to say 2 nil to the badgers.

Come on yoouuu Badgers!

My word, that takes me back to the early days of the net that does! Great post!
West Bromwich Albion 1 - Swansea A.F.C 0

First game for me in about 3 years so the bastards better not let me down........
Heading up now. Hope it's worth it. COYB
Depends on who Brucey picks.
If he's brave and puts TGH - Fellows - Cleary in the side
We will win if he changes some faces.
If he plays Livermore - Reach - Mowatt - Grant get ready for the unacceptable speech again.
2-0 to us or 0-2 to them.
(02-28-2022, 03:44 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Depends on who Brucey picks.
If he plays Livermore - Reach - Mowatt - Grant get ready for the unacceptable speech again.

Adding inexperienced kids to the mix doesn’t automatically guarantee a win. I know we’re at rock bottom so need to try something different and TGH should 100% be getting a run of games. But chucking in every academy kid could do more harm than good. Hard to judge but I though Fellows looked well off the pace and physicality needed at this level, during his games under Val.
(02-28-2022, 05:28 PM)Dumbo Wrote:
(02-28-2022, 03:44 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Depends on who Brucey picks.

Adding inexperienced kids to the mix doesn’t automatically guarantee a win. I know we’re at rock bottom so need to try something different and TGH should 100% be getting a run of games. But chucking in every academy kid could do more harm than good. Hard to judge but I though Fellows looked well off the pace and physicality needed at this level, during his games under Val.
They may not win mate but, lets face it, the seniors don't look like they will score, let alone win.
If a couple come in and show some guts, passion and, dare I say it, creativity, at least there would be some hope in defeat.