Watching the game in a Leeds Pub...
I live in a village 15 miles out of Leeds but work in the city centre. I could’ve got a ticket but my Leeds mates can’t get up there so we’re watching it in Headingley together. 

Now, I fear for my absolute safety but the question is if we score should I jump up and celebrate and take the abuse? Or quietly fist pump and say ‘eh that’s not reet good is it lad?’  

After the abuse I gave them at the Hawthorns after the 4-1...we have to win. HAVE TO.
I watched the home game in a pub in Leeds. I was relatively respectful until the 3rd went in and then I started celebrating regardless. The Leeds fans that I met were all good natured although they all think Bartley is brilliant!
(03-01-2019, 10:02 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: I live in a village 15 miles out of Leeds but work in the city centre. I could’ve got a ticket but my Leeds mates can’t get up there so we’re watching it in Headingley together. 

Now, I fear for my absolute safety but the question is if we score should I jump up and celebrate and take the abuse? Or quietly fist pump and say ‘eh that’s not reet good is it lad?’  

After the abuse I gave them at the Hawthorns after the 4-1...we have to win. HAVE TO.

Mate, if its Headingley you will be fine.

If its The Slaughtered Student in Beeston you are fugged
(03-01-2019, 10:16 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:02 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote: I live in a village 15 miles out of Leeds but work in the city centre. I could’ve got a ticket but my Leeds mates can’t get up there so we’re watching it in Headingley together. 

That’s why I chose Headingley. 

Dirty Leeds scummers now want to do city centre. Joy
(03-01-2019, 11:41 AM)BurleyBaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:16 AM)MancBaggie Wrote:

That’s why I chose Headingley. 

Dirty Leeds scummers now want to do city centre. Joy

Fugg em off and get down the Poly Bop. Tongue
Keep quiet is my advice