Players £10m promotion bonus
(03-01-2019, 10:33 AM)WorcBaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:30 AM)Black penny Wrote: To the big earners it's not a massive incentive tbh. I'd rather some extra money go into ground improvements and the Academy. Fwiw?
If there is a reported 50% deduction in some of the player's wages then i'd say it was a very big incentive. Plenty of examples of players inexplicably moving bar a huge increase in wages.
To the average guy yes it is, to multimillionaire footballers it's an extra bit of pocket money. With add ons - appearance and goals scored, etc, etc. The cash just rolls in. Have you seen Barry's house? He lives like a king. Admittedly WBA only contribute to its upkeep.
(03-01-2019, 10:48 AM)Black penny Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:33 AM)WorcBaggie Wrote:
(03-01-2019, 10:30 AM)Black penny Wrote: To the big earners it's not a massive incentive tbh. I'd rather some extra money go into ground improvements and the Academy. Fwiw?
If there is a reported 50% deduction in some of the player's wages then i'd say it was a very big incentive. Plenty of examples of players inexplicably moving bar a huge increase in wages.
To the average guy yes it is, to multimillionaire footballers it's an extra bit of pocket money. With add ons - appearance and goals scored, etc, etc. The cash just rolls in. Have you seen Barry's house? He lives like a king. Admittedly WBA only contribute to its upkeep.
No, to footballers it is still a huge wage drop/increase. What has Barry's house got to do with anything? Footballers employ agents to increase their wages and earnings even when they are multi millionaires. It's fairly simple, really.