Go on then, a match fred
(02-14-2022, 08:26 PM)MassDebater Wrote: We're not actually playing too badly, but boy do we look poor once we're in the last 33 yards.

If Val had been on charge of this performance you wouldn’t be saying that  Wink

I reckon we’ve been less than crap for the past 4 minutes. Before that it was pretty dire
Furlong playing well
How much do we need a goal.

Furlong playing well at the moment
Do we ever win a second ball in the opposition box?

We seem good at getting a head and sending the ball 90 degrees up in the air but we never attack it when it comes back down.
Another grim 30 minutes.
(02-14-2022, 08:29 PM)Sliced Wrote: How much do we need a goal.

Furlong playing well at the moment
Chances zero.
Huff n puff nothing else.
(02-14-2022, 08:28 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 08:26 PM)MassDebater Wrote: We're not actually playing too badly, but boy do we look poor once we're in the last 33 yards.

I reckon we’ve been less than crap for the past 4 minutes. Before that it was pretty dire

If Six had have been in charge then we'd be aimlessly hoofing it, are you not actually watching? We're actually passing to each other, mostly, for a change!
(02-14-2022, 08:32 PM)MassDebater Wrote:

If Six had have been in charge then we'd be aimlessly hoofing it, are you not actually watching? We're actually passing to each other, mostly, for a change!

Still creating fuck all and look even less like scoring. So the method is largely irrelevant.
(02-14-2022, 08:33 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:

Still creating fuck all and look even less like scoring. So the method is largely irrelevant.

We've had a shot on target FFS that's more than we've had in ages! Big Grin

Hang on, what happened to “I don’t care how many shots we have it’s about how many good saves the keeper pulls off”. How many shots on target is it? One I can think of?