Johnstone Captain
[Image: bjdTa3_E?format=png&name=900x900]

Honestly really surprised O'Shea isn't starting as I thought Ajayi was a shambles last time
No comment
(02-14-2022, 07:03 PM)Sliced Wrote: No comment

Who else? With no Livermore or Bartley he's one of the more obvious choices
Didn't take him long to work Grady out
(02-14-2022, 07:07 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Throws a hissy fit, refuses to be on the bench, is childish enough to take the time to delete any reference to us on social media.

Sounds like captain material to me.

Or you could give it to someone who hasn't acted like a petulant kid. Townsend, Carroll. Even Mowatt.
Adam Reach playing off Andy Carroll. We are fucking rancid.
There seems to have been a typo? Reach is playing again?

If I were TGH I’d be fucking off. Being behind Livermore is bad enough but Reach getting in again?
As a few have predicted he prefers the experienced players, no TGH, Fellows or O'Shea
(02-14-2022, 07:12 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 07:07 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

Throws a hissy fit, refuses to be on the bench, is childish enough to take the time to delete any reference to us on social media.

Sounds like captain material to me.

Or you could give it to someone who hasn't acted like a petulant kid. Townsend, Carroll. Even Mowatt.

He was like us fans. Pissed off with the clown Ismael. Foster went on strike to force a move at Albion. Still loved by fans.
(02-14-2022, 07:14 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: Adam Reach playing off Andy Carroll. We are fucking rancid.

It’s a damn good job we cashed in on Pereira with only 3 years on his deal to strengthen our squad!