VD Hawthorns Roll Call
Here !

Don't usually bother with Valentines nonsense, but being as it is a matchday, I treated she who must be obeyed to a lovely new bag and a new belt

That hoover will be like new before she knows it.
No! I refuse to bow to the wankers at sky. I signed up for Saturday 3.00pm and Wednesday 8.00pm not Monday or Friday etc so for that reason will not be renewing next season and my mrs has no problem with me going
(02-14-2022, 06:08 PM)johntoewba Wrote: No! I refuse to bow to the wankers at sky. I signed up for Saturday 3.00pm and Wednesday 8.00pm not Monday or Friday etc so for that reason will not be renewing next season and my mrs has no problem with me going

Think you are still living in the 1980s. Fact of life now that games get moved for TV. Been that way for years.
Guess you won't be watching the game either given it's on Sky?
Have the usual car full, Valentines Day can do one.

Albion were around before the Mrs, she’s been trained well to understand that.
滚开赖
(02-14-2022, 06:13 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(02-14-2022, 06:08 PM)johntoewba Wrote: No! I refuse to bow to the wankers at sky. I signed up for Saturday 3.00pm and Wednesday 8.00pm not Monday or Friday etc so for that reason will not be renewing next season and my mrs has no problem with me going

Think you are still living in the 1980s. Fact of life now that games get moved for TV. Been that way for years.
Guess you won't be watching the game either given it's on Sky?

No cancelled it last year
I navigated this little conundrum by getting the wife a season ticket at the Albion. I think she may divorce me for Valentine's Day. It's not all the Albion's fault though.....
Me and the boy up there as usual. The Missus knows the pecking order. My pecker will when I get back too.
(02-14-2022, 06:34 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Me and the boy up there as usual. The Missus knows the pecking order. My pecker will when I get back too.

Jizzing down the bathroom sink tonight then  Big Grin ?