Adam Reach
How did he get through years of schoolboy and youth coaching, without being able to control a ball, or anybody noticing it.
He's been just another bang average player up until now. The game finishes and you can't remember a positive thing that he's done. My 5 year old daughter has got more aggression than him. He's decent enough as a squad filler, but he's played way too many minutes for a team trying to be promoted. Hopefully Bruce will be able to cajole some decent performances from him, but I think he's nowhere near the player that Bruce managed at Sheff Weds.
(02-10-2022, 12:27 PM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote: He's been just another bang average player up until now. The game finishes and you can't remember a positive thing that he's done. My 5 year old daughter has got more aggression than him. He's decent enough as a squad filler, but he's played way too many minutes for a team trying to be promoted. Hopefully Bruce will be able to cajole some decent performances from him, but I think he's nowhere near the player that Bruce managed at Sheff Weds.

Not the best of performances but did put Grady though one on one with a great pass. But we do need a lot more from him and a few others
Unfortunately he’s a lower champ standard left wing back that we are playing massively out of position due to lack of options, although I know he’s played there in the past. At league one level he’d be fine
(02-10-2022, 12:12 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: How did he get through years of schoolboy and youth coaching, without being able to control a ball, or anybody noticing it.

What about his passing?