England’s Brave John Terry…
I’m wouldn’t mind John Terry I think he’s a better option than people like Bruce, Hughton etc
(02-02-2022, 03:15 PM)Lightnin Wrote: I’m wouldn’t mind John Terry  I think he’s a better option than people like Bruce, Hughton etc

With you Lightnin  I think Terry would be a good appointment.
Despite him racially abusing an opposition team player?

Don't want him anywhere near the club
I hear the names Steve Bruce, Chris Hughton, Roy Keane, Neil Lennon, Grant McCann and just think we could do a lot worse.

I’d have loved Sly Old Woy back but that won’t happen now. Allardyce ain’t coming back. So where do we go? I can’t see us realistically getting Mogga or why someone like Darren Fletcher would leave United.
I’d rather have Alan Irvine back and go to league two than see John Terry at the club. What’s the point in pretending to honour the history of Cyrille, Brendan & Laurie if we hire a racist
(02-02-2022, 03:35 PM)AmsterdamBaggie Wrote: I’d rather have Alan Irvine back and go to league two than see John Terry at the club. What’s the point in pretending to honour the history of Cyrille, Brendan & Laurie if we hire a racist

At least Irvine was a good guy. 

Terry is an absolute piece of shit, another Pardew, and probably an even worse manager.
(02-02-2022, 03:35 PM)AmsterdamBaggie Wrote: I’d rather have Alan Irvine back and go to league two than see John Terry at the club. What’s the point in pretending to honour the history of Cyrille, Brendan & Laurie if we hire a racist

+lots.
(02-02-2022, 02:41 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: With Big Rob Gourlay now the CEO… it’s going to happen isn’t it…

At least that would free up my Saturdays

Sky has already sorted that for you.
(02-02-2022, 03:40 PM)AnelkasBeard Wrote:

+lots.

+ a few more