Becoming almost a test
(02-01-2022, 06:20 PM)Ted Maul Wrote:
(02-01-2022, 05:56 PM)johntoewba Wrote: I live in gornal Cornish and I really just can’t be arsed with this night games anymore. People like you just don’t deserve this and you deserve one of those caps they hand out to former players for your fantastic loyalty and effort. I’m out for next year as a season ticket holder. Fuck sky

This is where I am too, the thought of spend 20 minutes of my time travelling to watch the Albion makes me feel nauseous, so fair fucks Cornish.

Whereabouts mate? You could pop round my bar I’ve built in my garden have a beer and a moan about the Albion!
What a fucking joke.
All I can say Cornish, we don't deserve you fella. I love the Albion, and will do until the day I die, but the commitment you show is on an entirely different level to anything I have done or would do. Hats off to you!
God i'd love to come face to face with a Sky Sports exec. Just gimme 5 feckin minutes alone with the wankers.
Only Hudds game I believe moved? Fulham was always on a Tuesday evening.
(02-01-2022, 08:32 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Only Hudds game I believe moved? Fulham was always on a Tuesday evening.

Yet another Sat home game moved. Only 2 more left for the whole season as it stands. Next saturday home game is fucking April.
This is far worse than when we were in the Prem. Despite us making our best attempts to reduce viewing figures with dreadful performances
BTW i have contacted the FSA to vent my anger at yet another rescheduled Sat 3pm kick-off. I'll update when they reply.

I'm on my high-horse now. Angry
(02-01-2022, 11:24 PM)MrFizz Wrote: BTW i have contacted the FSA to vent my anger at yet another rescheduled Sat 3pm kick-off. I'll update when they reply.

I'm on my high-horse now. Angry

Fair play. Far more productive than moaning on here. I don't think for a minute it will change anything but it'll be interesting to see their justification.
(02-01-2022, 09:10 PM)TartanRug Wrote: This is far worse than when we were in the Prem. Despite us making our best attempts to reduce viewing figures with dreadful performances

"And tonight we bring you live seat chucking and singalongaslavenbilic from The Hawthorns..."