Preferred choice….
E-wood come to Albion!
If Mowbray does come back (really can't see why he would) then it would give us the boost we need I think. That and I think it would also help to knock Blackburn back a bit too, a double whammy if you will. I just can't see why he would though, but it's a funny old game!
I will have no words to say
when we announce Tony Mowbray.... 

Or

It'll be far from bobbins
If we announce Mark Robbins......
(02-01-2022, 01:53 PM)RonnieWallwork Wrote: E-wood come to Albion!

Those links to Mozza and the Academy staff (from his Cov days) certainly help.

Do you think he would come next week or in the summer?
I might be wrong, I was once, but I wouldn't think there's a snowball in hell's chance that Mogga would leave Rovers before t'end of season.
(02-01-2022, 02:07 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: I might be wrong, I was once, but I wouldn't think there's a snowball in hell's chance that Mogga would leave Rovers before t'end of season.

Maybe we're more appealing from the outside than we are to us?? Maybe he wants to come to a stadium that does still get over 80% attendances (can't believe Blackburn's average is barely over 12k!).. straws and clutching.
maybe he wants to manage in the premier league next season!
(02-01-2022, 02:11 PM)Gzbaggy Wrote: maybe he wants to manage in the premier league next season!

Unfinished bishness.
Is this going to be like when we all thought we were getting Wagner, then Wilder, then we got Six?

Mowbray to start.... who next, and wo will we get?
"Welcome Mark Hughes until the end of the season"