Now we can talk about the sack…
…he had his chance to refresh the team and tactics, that’s beyond simply the formation. He didn’t and it’s the same result. 

Definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and getting the same result. 

I’ve been one of the few who wanted to give him the season. I can’t hold that line any longer. While the players still shoulder a lot of blame - we need to change and change now.
Even me this cannot go on. Looks like the players as well as the fans want him gone.
Players contriving to oust him ... think he has stank the place out by alienating anyone who may suggest alternatives to his way.
He’s simply the worst manager we’ve had there in decades. When we were rubbish in the 90s we hadn’t the funds.
Time to give Brunt and mozza a go.
I keep hoping, waiting for something to click, for the pieces of the jigsaw to fall into place. Instead we just keep getting hideous football, a bizarre inability to score and are losing touch with the frontrunners. The fans have turned in a way I don't like, but anyone who pays to watch that over and over isn't left with a lot of choice. It's like watching madness.
It’s gone. Players haves rodded up.

Worst manager though? Have we forgotten Pardew?
Got to go. Stubborn, shit football, uninspired tactics, toxic atmosphere, rotten from the top down.
Be interestng to see if there were any 'no' votes to sacking him if Birdy did another poll.

Surely nobody can think he should stay after this?
Utter shambles. Yes, the manager should go but I wish we could get rid of half these players at the same time. Even when they did try to pass the ball, none of them could find a team mate from 10 yards. Truly pathetic.
14 points from 40 available.

He should be sacked in the changing room and made to make his own way home.