Forest v Derby
Fucking hell, derby making us look like Man City in terms of playing out from the back!
(02-25-2019, 08:05 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: Fucking hell, derby making us look like Man City in terms of playing out from the back!

Big Grin

Decent game so far.  MONs Forest not as direct as usual.  Lolley always looks their best player
At the risk of tempting fate, Derby are the ultimate bottlers in recent years
(02-25-2019, 08:38 PM)MancBaggie Wrote:
(02-25-2019, 08:05 PM)Baggie Rick Wrote: Fucking hell, derby making us look like Man City in terms of playing out from the back!

Big Grin

Decent game so far.  MONs Forest not as direct as usual.  Lolley always looks their best player

Lolley would have been the perfect Barnes replacement..... if only we would have had scouts down the Harriers.
Every time I see that Lolley I think he looks quality. Might not have all the skills but he’s very direct and works his bollocks off
Jack Colback aka Bob Mortimer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-SPTUMC65c
(02-25-2019, 09:25 PM)aj21 Wrote: Every time I see that Lolley I think he looks quality. Might not have all the skills but he’s very direct and works his bollocks off

Wonder why he was released by Huddersfield
(02-25-2019, 09:06 PM)Sliced Wrote: At the risk of tempting fate, Derby are the ultimate bottlers in recent years

Nah they won’t be bothered by that, they gave it a damn good go in the cups like many on here want us to.