West Midlands Railway
The single bright note from last night is that for the first time this season West Midlands Railway managed to run what could be described as "a service". 

Much more of that please.
The 17:38 from Stourbridge Junction, which is perfectly timed for me, was cancelled.

I caught an earlier train, which was late.

One of the return trains was also cancelled.

Overall a relatively good night for them as the service is absolutely dire.
At least when your trains actually turn up they've got comfy seats and generally look like they've been cleaned.

The Lichfield to New Street service on the other hand....... Villa cunts.
(01-27-2022, 09:02 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: At least when your trains actually turn up they've got comfy seats and generally look like they've been cleaned.

Unfortunately people treat the trains as bins.

And the seats as feet-up recliners.
(01-27-2022, 08:57 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: The 17:38 from Stourbridge Junction, which is perfectly timed for me, was cancelled.

I caught an earlier train, which was late.

One of the return trains was also cancelled.

Overall a relatively good night for them as the service is absolutely dire.

Not to mention the trains after the game that have not been cancelled, but simply removed from the timetable.
Still no direct trains to Leamington from The Hawthorns, especially annoying for a night game.

Also, the tram people were dicks yesterday, letting an empty "Football Special" tram head towards Birmingham while people were waiting
GunsOfNavarone Wrote:At least when your trains actually turn up they've got comfy seats and generally look like they've been cleaned.

At least no one ever has to buy or show a ticket on there....