Val SACKED (To be announced)
He's right, you know.

[Image: plate-spinning.gif]
(01-27-2022, 04:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t you got rid of that bloody poltergeist yet?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76117d98a07eb268fab0af...y.gif&ct=g]
(01-27-2022, 04:36 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 04:31 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Haven’t you got rid of that bloody poltergeist yet?

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b76117d98a07eb268fab0af...y.gif&ct=g]

So that’s who Ziz gets his info from.
I'll do it with Cuzer as me assistant! be good to watch, round pegs in round holes, and the players would play with a smile on their faces AR  and yoe lot on here can get in free ! Big Grin
(01-27-2022, 06:01 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: I'll do it with Cuzer as me assistant! be good to watch, round pegs in round holes, and the players would play with a smile on their faces AR  and yoe lot on here can get in free ! Big Grin

What would be your formation and team then Ferenc ole Pal?

Anyone know the reason for the delay in the announcement?

(01-27-2022, 03:42 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Two things have come out in the last hour…

Val holds all the cards.

As we are still in the top 6 if sacked I think sources on Twitter suggested we’d pay out more.

Plus until one year of Val we can’t place him on gardening leave

We’ve messed this up!

So he's not being sacked today?

(01-27-2022, 03:50 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: This has been a royal mess up!

I’m also in Johnstone corner. Others have sat out and come in straight after suspension.

Do you have a word for word transcription of the discussion, if so please share it?  

The difference is Sam won't sign a contract he is not committed to WBA.   The club (not Val) are protecting their 'asset' for what it's now worth until Monday in case someone comes in with an offer which Johnstone would most probably reject in any case as he'll want a big pay-day in the summer.  Not problem with that but it's own stupid fault he's out of the team in the first place.

(01-27-2022, 03:56 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(01-27-2022, 03:50 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: This has been a royal mess up!

I’m also in Johnstone corner. Others have sat out and come in straight after suspension.

Well we don't know the conversation that took place between the two but Val has a history of falling out with players at this club. It does seem to be turning toxic not only with the fanbase but within the dressing room.

Or maybe players don't want to follow his instructions/methods?  Isn't it in there contracts to do so?  

Never mind Val's only the manager. 

If Snodgrass doesn't want to do what he's asked which is management prerogative he should ask his agent to get him another club on whatever money is offered or tear up his contract,  but no of course he'll sit on his fat arse taking god knows how much money for doing nothing til June.  Great signing.
The plates must have smashed on the floor by now…
Annoyingly by giving this thread such an ambiguous title SS can come back once the deed is done and tell us all he was right.
(01-31-2022, 09:28 AM)Duffers Wrote: The plates must have smashed on the floor by now…

top 'arfs!

(01-31-2022, 09:34 AM)Ted Maul Wrote: Annoyingly by giving this thread such an ambiguous title SS can come back once the deed is done and tell us all he was right.

The title, yes...the opening post, no chance!
"According to Twitter - Rainbow Stand - apparently the board had an emergency meeting last night. It was decided that the position is untenable.

He will be gone today.

Let’s wait and see."
Give Ziz a break. He's been busy helping Sue Gray.