Minority
I think I'm in the minority that has the opinion that we werr OK yesterday and the tean didn't deserve the boos at half time.
Maybe it because I of the older generation that's seen us in 8 decades (just) and well remember much worse times in the doldrums. 
I sit in the East Stand and have experienced such unwarranted vitriol towards players and manager from a younger guys which is infectious to those around. Its ridiculous. 
Yesterday I saw players giving their all, particularly Jake, what more can be asked. 
Sure I've been as unhappy and disappointing with recent results but it's just football. 
I would expect the majority of the boo boys to be younger, pissed and of relatively low intelligence. 
I hope this sparks off some debate.
I make no apologies for being a Halfords Lane user. It’s handy for me and the people there whilst the least vocal are also the most genteel in the ground.
No one around me seemed to be getting at the players.
I think the vast majority are still tentatively supportive of Ishmael as we’re still in the mix. However, yesterday the atmosphere was getting to a point of toxicity just before the breakthrough.
Fingers crossed for the Preston game.
We desperately need a good run.
(01-23-2022, 10:28 PM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I make no apologies for being a Halfords Lane user. It’s handy for me and the people there whilst the least vocal are also the most genteel in the ground.
No one around me seemed to be getting at the players.
I think the vast majority are still tentatively supportive of Ishmael as we’re still in the mix. However, yesterday the atmosphere was getting to a point of toxicity just before the breakthrough.
Fingers crossed for the Preston game.
We desperately need a good run.
Genteel, genteel... who are you calling genteel, I bet you don't remember the war do you? Bloody coming here with yer genteel. FODTConclub.
Problem is we havent been that bad its just our finishing and lack of goals I didnt think we were that bad against QPR? Not sure if we were good saturday or Peterb were so bad?

Had the goals come earlier the crowd would have been different.

As for Jakes performance its long overdue.
(01-24-2022, 08:28 AM)coxy134 Wrote: Problem is we havent been that bad its just our finishing and lack of goals I didnt think we were that bad against QPR? Not sure if we were good saturday or Peterb were so bad?

Had the goals come earlier the crowd would have been different.

As for Jakes performance its long overdue.

Ten of our last eleven league games at home have seen us fail to score in the first half.

This has a major affect on the crowd IMO as it makes every game frustrating and pretty samey.
The two chances that Dike had in the 1st half were what we would call sitters, the header was unmarked and on the six yard box and the side foot to the keeper should have seen his laces imprinted on the ball. Put those two away and the world is a different place at half time.
(01-24-2022, 08:48 AM)baggy1 Wrote: The two chances that Dike had in the 1st half were what we would call sitters, the header was unmarked and on the six yard box and the side foot to the keeper should have seen his laces imprinted on the ball. Put those two away and the world is a different place at half time.

Spot on.

I know he's rusty so can be excused this time, but I'd expect at least one of them to be pit away.