Derby...Again
(01-15-2022, 04:41 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Rooney certainly earning a chance at a club not in such dire straits.

Never, ever, thought I’d be saying this but I’d certainly consider having Rooney at ours.
They never ever ever ever looked like scoring against us until SJ and Kipre did their chuckle brothers routine, how are they creating chances and winning games is beyond me

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
They’re only 8 points off survival, on current form you wouldn’t back against them staying up.

Without the deduction they’d be top half, which considering they were scrabbling round for journeymen days before the season started just to be able to field 11 players is all the more remarkable.
(01-15-2022, 07:40 PM)Cuzer Wrote: They never ever ever ever looked like scoring against us until SJ and Kipre did their chuckle brothers routine, how are they creating chances and winning games is beyond me

Cuzer

Maybe they're playing the right clubs at the right time. They were no more than average against us. They didn't need to be.
(01-15-2022, 07:40 PM)Cuzer Wrote: They never ever ever ever looked like scoring against us until SJ and Kipre did their chuckle brothers routine, how are they creating chances and winning games is beyond me

Cuzer

That’s just one match though. There are probably Sheffield United fans wondering how we’ve gotten so bad.
(01-15-2022, 02:23 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I thought Ashley was Spunking £50M to sort it all out? Must admit I'm out of touch with the present situation.

He's 'withdrawn' due to frustrations with the Admins, just positioning.
EFL meeting at the moment.

No preferred bidder, and no confirmation of funds to reach the end of the season, according to the BBC.

Not that it will help us much, but you know the EFL will bottle it again, and let them carry on. You wonder how the Administrators are funding the wages.
(03-03-2022, 11:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: EFL meeting at the moment.

No preferred bidder, and no confirmation of funds to reach the end of the season, according to the BBC.

Not that it will help us much, but you know the EFL will bottle it again, and let them carry on. You wonder how the Administrators are funding the wages.

We just don't know who could possibly have Put in that money.

#conspiracytheory
(01-15-2022, 07:40 PM)Duffers Wrote: They’re only 8 points off survival, on current form you wouldn’t back against them staying up.

Without the deduction they’d be top half, which considering they were scrabbling round for journeymen days before the season started just to be able to field 11 players is all the more remarkable.

A couple of games ago  I would have agreed Duffers but I that Reading away win may have broken their spirit plus the loss of Lawrence has been key like Livermore for us.   Wink

Still have 33 points to play for but Reading have a game in hand and Barnsley who are having a resurgence have two.  Think it's a bridge too far now.
(03-03-2022, 11:41 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(03-03-2022, 11:35 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: EFL meeting at the moment.

We just don't know who could possibly have Put in that money.

#conspiracytheory

Derby Countski?