Connor Wickham
Released from Preston. Definitely not an ideal signing but if we’re looking down the route of just frees I’d take him over Hugill
Promising youngster, lost his way in the last five years 
Assume he must have had some injuries as he's not played a lot.
Jesus Christ.
Woodrow is available for £1 mil. Dike's strike partner makes absolute sense. Reportedly Sheff Utd are in for him.
(01-13-2022, 06:43 PM)Sliced Wrote: Released from Preston. Definitely not an ideal signing but if we’re looking down the route of just frees I’d take him over Hugill

Wind up I assume? Unless we need to keep the hydropool occupied
Not a wind up unfortunately, that’s how far we’ve fallen

(01-13-2022, 06:54 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Woodrow is available for £1 mil. Dike's strike partner makes absolute sense. Reportedly Sheff Utd are in for him.

1m? Are you sure?
Didn’t even realise he was at Preston.
Him and Hugill could be twins!
No thanks.
(01-13-2022, 07:06 PM)Sliced Wrote: Not a wind up unfortunately, that’s how far we’ve fallen

(01-13-2022, 06:54 PM)Remi_Moses Wrote: Woodrow is available for £1 mil. Dike's strike partner makes absolute sense. Reportedly Sheff Utd are in for him.

1m? Are you sure?

Well that's what's being reported, his contract is up in June so guess he's cheap before he's available on a free.
On his Wiki it mentions SU and Luton are looking with a suggested fee of £1 million.
If ever a player lived off one purple patch it was Wickham. Had that ridiculous run of 8 goals in 5 games or something daft like that to keep Sunderland up then somehow span an entire career out of it.

Fair play to him really.