Aden Flints 3 game ban overturned on appeal...
I saw Johnstone throw a punch and i was near woodman corner of brummie road
(01-06-2022, 12:24 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: The cynic in me thinks that the reason we chose not to appeal it was that, if SJ is sitting at home for the next 3 games, the less chance there is of him getting injured and affecting his selling price.

Yes. I think that might have been his last Albion game, which is a bit of a shame all round.
(01-06-2022, 11:37 AM)Duffers Wrote: My best guess is that afterwards Val asked Johnstone if he threw one and he confirmed he did. They probably decided not to appeal on that basis.

Also the club will have seen what is contained in the referee’s report which in the absence of any video footage will be taken into account…can only imagine we didn’t appeal based on that.
(01-06-2022, 03:10 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 11:37 AM)Duffers Wrote: My best guess is that afterwards Val asked Johnstone if he threw one and he confirmed he did. They probably decided not to appeal on that basis.

Also the club will have seen what is contained in the referee’s report which in the absence of any video footage will be taken into account…can only imagine we didn’t appeal based on that.

Indeed. You don’t appeal if you don’t think there’s any chance of winning it.