Dike who he.....???
Dike...?   I what's happed my nephew this morning he's an ex Prem player and now lives in the USA, and coaches Wisconsin FC about this "wonderful find" and he's never heard of him other than being a College player, ok the States is a big place, but college football ain't the Chump, and on our esteemed manager's recomendation, 7 mill. and a 4 year deal is imo a risky punt!  Ode ferenc will play close attention to Dikey when I first see him and will offer my recommendations to my fellow Boarders.
(01-02-2022, 01:52 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Dike...?   I what's happed my nephew this morning he's an ex Prem player and now lives in the USA, and coaches Wisconsin FC about this "wonderful find" and he's never heard of him other than being a College player, ok the States is a big place, but college football ain't the Chump, and on our esteemed manager's recomendation, 7 mill. and a 4 year deal is imo a risky punt!  Ode ferenc will play close attention to Dikey when I first see him and will offer my recommendations to my fellow Boarders.

? ? ?
College football ain't the Champ. Quite right Ferenc lad but Barnsley most certainly was. 9 goals in 19 games and a big contributing factor in them reaching the play offs last season. Hes carried that on in the MLS with Orlando and is a USA international and comes to us on an upward curve.

21, Big, strong, quick and a real finisher. Whats not to like.

I'm more concerned your nephew might need to update his scouting manual!  Big Grin
(01-02-2022, 01:52 PM)ferencpuskas Wrote: Dike...?   I what's happed my nephew this morning he's an ex Prem player and now lives in the USA, and coaches Wisconsin FC about this "wonderful find" and he's never heard of him other than being a College player, ok the States is a big place, but college football ain't the Chump, and on our esteemed manager's recomendation, 7 mill. and a 4 year deal is imo a risky punt!  Ode ferenc will play close attention to Dikey when I first see him and will offer my recommendations to my fellow Boarders.

Ferenc, even I know he had a cracking run under Six whilst they were both at barnsley, which is most definitely the Chump. He scored 9 in 19 appearances for them, which if he emulates with us we'll all be more than happy with! For around £7-£8m he could even turn out to be a bargain.
(01-02-2022, 01:59 PM)Peachy Wrote: College football ain't the Champ. Quite right Ferenc lad but Barnsley most certainly was. 9 goals in 19 games and a big contributing factor in them reaching the play offs last season. Hes carried that on in the MLS with Orlando and is a USA international and comes to us on an upward curve.

I'm more concerned your nephew might need to update his scouting manual!  Big Grin

Either that, or Ferenc might need to lay off the pre-match  sauce a bit.     Rolleyes
[Image: the-office-steve-carell.gif]
(01-02-2022, 02:07 PM)Psalm23 Wrote:
(01-02-2022, 01:59 PM)Peachy Wrote: College football ain't the Champ. Quite right Ferenc lad but Barnsley most certainly was. 9 goals in 19 games and a big contributing factor in them reaching the play offs last season. Hes carried that on in the MLS with Orlando and is a USA international and comes to us on an upward curve.

Either that, or Ferenc might need to lay off the pre-match  sauce a bit.     Rolleyes

After that dire half, hopefully Ferenc is back on the sauce big time! I was trying to cut my booze intake back, but this is driving me to the bottle!

Never mind your nephew Ferenc, keep up ode mate. Dike is a brilliant signing for WBA.
Your nephew is a wally, Ferenc. Dike is a US international, so that’s like an English football coach claiming they haven’t heard of Dominic Calvert-Lewin

You claim to know a lot about football and you probably do, but as for you and your nephew knowing about Dike you obviously don’t he’s a USA international wha also scored 9 goals in the Championship last season.
Why can’t you be happy like most of us about this signing instead of your negative input.