Sir Tony Blair
Ffs. 
Should be rotting in a cell somewhere
Just for a fleeting second I thought a rip was coming.
(12-31-2021, 11:57 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Ffs. 

Gallows wouldn’t be harsh.
Get a grip. All ex-PMs get some sort of honour. The theory is that the Queen wouldn't give Blair one because of the Lady Di shemozzle - although it beats me how they could blame anyone else for that complete fuck-up.

If Blair doesn't get one, nor does anyone else, Brown, Cameron, May. Can't have that.
Any sitting PM of the time would have followed the US into Iraq, sadly.

From a domestic perspective, he's the greatest PM of my lifetime, not that its stiff competition.
(01-01-2022, 02:04 AM)Squid Wrote: Any sitting PM of the time would have followed the US into Iraq, sadly.

From a domestic perspective, he's the greatest PM of my lifetime, not that its stiff competition.

Are you only 25 years old then? That's like saying Hugeshit is our best striker this season.

Charles Lynton is an interesting Google search.
Outdated and completely frivolous award system. Some very deserving folk but plenty that really beggar belief.
It was bostin seeing Blind Dave pick up his gong recently.

Cyrille, Brendon, Jason Roberts all recognised for their contributions to the beautiful game.

Tony Blair is not for me but his knighthood was an inevitability.
(01-01-2022, 09:44 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: It was bostin seeing Blind Dave pick up his gong recently.

Cyrille, Brendon, Jason Roberts all recognised for their contributions to the beautiful game.

Tony Blair is not for me but his knighthood was an inevitability.

It was going to happen one day.
He can put his award alongside his weapons of mass destruction speech.
(01-01-2022, 01:24 AM)Pragmatist Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 11:57 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: Ffs. 

Gallows wouldn’t be harsh.

+1