Happy New Year
...to all on the bored. I'm just off to a party like no other. Limited numbers, in a garden, all having taken LFTs.  Rock and roll it ain't, cold it may be, but the show must go on. Have a good night yer filthy animals.  Ba aaaaaaa ggies!!!!
Happy New Year!

Staying in to watch the Just The Tonic comedy AGAIN.

Be safe. Have a great night.

Here's to New Strikers and #promotion!!
HNY all
Happy new year to all. My wife and I are having a quiet evening at home watching a couple of DVD’s.
But hope you all have an excellent evening with plenty of food and drink Once again happy new year.
Happy New Year all!
We will be staying in and watching 'Dinner For One' like most of Germany and then settling down to a game of Scrabble (or Squabble as I like to call it) with a bottle of Fizz before watching Jools
Ar. Appy New Year to all on this dump. May your 2022 be wonderful.

UTFA
Happy New Year All!

It's lovely and warm here, I have taken to an African lager called Nile Special.

No fireworks here, because the naughty ones could steal them and make improvised nasty things, the bastards.
Happy new year to you all from Kernow, hope to God it's a better one for all of us, toasting it in with a few Korev's.
Happy New Year Ponners!

Well 2021 was like watching Hugill for Albion. Fucking shite, week in week out and seemingly no end to the endless misery however much you prayed for a change in fortune....

Anyhow I raise a glass to the end of a pretty forgettable year. Here's to 2022 being little bit more positive....
Happy New Year!!