Ajayi
(12-31-2021, 04:18 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 04:00 PM)Hopalong Wrote:
(12-31-2021, 01:14 PM)wba13 Wrote: Ajayi has been called up for Nigeria for the African cup of nations. So if we were intending to sell him it probably won’t happen now.

Not decrying AFCoN but it's a pain in the arse being in the middle of a season especially if you lose key players which we won't anytime soon I guess, though we could do without losing Ajayi at this stage.  . 

Not heard Klopp's rant on this yet but maybe I've missed it.   Big Grin

His post match rant after the 2-2 is still my favourite, what a bellend.  (plus his 'hello to birmingham people' faux apology the week after. )

He's just upset that Stuttgart was bombed in the war.

True fact - we have some fire damaged bedroom cabinets from that 'spot of bother'!
He cannot pass a ball as far as 10 yards with any level of accuracy and has at least one rick in him every game. He was an embarrassing liability in our season in the Prem.
He has never been 'our best defender' and if this appearance in the ACN means we an get any decent money for him we should grab their hands off.
Just reading the internet, it seems Ajayi is a replacement, because some clubs have refused to release players.
Ajayi is fine for this division. Defence isn’t a problem.
Conversely a good showing at AFCON ups his value.