Ze GERMan Market
(12-09-2021, 01:00 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Mrs & I just been to Winchester for a few days break. They have an Xmas market. Nice stalls selling decent stuff,crafts etc ( some nuns from Belarus selling hand made religious decorations ! ) Not tacky at all.

There was a local crafts market near the MAC and there's also the one in Pidgeon Park that's for local businesses.
(12-09-2021, 01:00 PM)Ministry Of Silly Signings Wrote: Mrs & I just been to Winchester for a few days break. They have an Xmas market. Nice stalls selling decent stuff,crafts etc ( some nuns from Belarus selling hand made religious decorations ! ) Not tacky at all.

Nuns on the Run?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The wife wants me to take her tomorrow, can’t think of anything worse.

Just to confirm, to the German market !
(12-09-2021, 05:17 PM)igorbalis Wrote:

Nuns on the Run?

Not sure about Nuns On The Run, this old dear was amazed that Mrs Ministry had been to the old U.S.S.R, when Gorby was in charge, gave us a discount on some christmas tree decorations.
Check Out Test Valley Gin, she tried the free sample, said it was great stuff.