All replica kits reduced
(02-21-2019, 11:23 AM)Morley Wrote: There are no green and yellow left?

... but they do have a stock of yellow and green   Wink
Can you still get discount for being a season ticket holder? If so, how do you apply said discount at the checkout?

£30.00 should be the starting price for replica shirts, it's a reasonable price. £50 plus is ridiculous.

It's a shame you have to wait until the sale to get a price that's anywhere near fair - that's professional football clubs in general, not just ourselves.
Clarnet v2.0
(02-21-2019, 01:47 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Can you still get discount for being a season ticket holder? If so, how do you apply said discount at the checkout?

£30.00 should be the starting price for replica shirts, it's a reasonable price. £50 plus is ridiculous.

It's a shame you have to wait until the sale to get a price that's anywhere near fair - that's professional football clubs in general, not just ourselves.

The club pay just £15 a shirt, so when they sell them for £50 it's a pretty profit.
(02-21-2019, 11:40 AM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote: I think they have already missed out on a money spinner by ordering way too few of the green and yellow shirt...

Someone has to explain the business sense to me of releasing a kit that fans have been demanding for about a decade, then not ensuring there is sufficient stock to last until Xmas ffs sake!

I really do hope we now stick with yellow and green as our away strip.

It's just Albion. Simple as that. 

I love it.
(02-21-2019, 02:33 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(02-21-2019, 11:40 AM)Ishmael\s Right Foot Wrote: I think they have already missed out on a money spinner by ordering way too few of the green and yellow shirt...

Someone has to explain the business sense to me of releasing a kit that fans have been demanding for about a decade, then not ensuring there is sufficient stock to last until Xmas ffs sake!

I really do hope we now stick with yellow and green as our away strip.

It's just Albion. Simple as that. 

I love it.

Ditto
(02-21-2019, 01:47 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: Can you still get discount for being a season ticket holder? If so, how do you apply said discount at the checkout?

Yep, just show them your season ticket at the till.  Not sure they apply it to discounted items though, 5% I think so you’re looking at £1.50 tops.
All shirts now £20. Plenty of sizes available in the home kit.

No yellow and green though.
(03-07-2019, 12:11 PM)carlito baggie Wrote: All shirts now £20. Plenty of sizes available in the home kit.

No yellow and green though.

How do the sizes come up? I've bought XL recently. All fine bar the 2015-16 TLCBet (red trim) one that was too big in an XL.
I'd say they are almost true sizes but definitely on the smallish size.
(02-21-2019, 10:07 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: Jenko will bring a Wembley yellow and green special out and proclaim it a much loved iconic shirt.

Then order 20 in each size.

Big Grin