Boris Johnson
(10-21-2022, 05:06 PM)bb74 Wrote:
(10-21-2022, 02:10 PM)SophLad Wrote: BJ: 61
RS:  73
PM:  21

More than 200 to declare.  Russian bots registering as Tory members.  Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Problem with that theory is that Tories need 3 months of membership before you can vote on party matters.

Yeah, to be fair, Russians only think 2 months and 3 weeks in advance.
(10-21-2022, 04:23 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: Boris being prime minister again surely can't happen? 

Whole system needs tearing down if he gets the gig again.

Will look ridiculous to the rest of the world if he gets the job and then gets suspended weeks later.

Just 4 months ago, dozens of Tory MP's decided he wasn't 'fit for office'. What has he done in the interim to change their minds?

This sums it all up really.
Proper order.

https://twitter.com/HarryTaylr/status/15..._&ref_url=

[Image: FfoIPcpX0AMSyhd?format=jpg&name=900x900]
Hague knows...

Hague: "Him returning is the solution? That would be going round in circles and that could become a death spiral of the Conservative Party. And I think it's possibly the worst idea I've heard of in the 46 years I've been a member of the Conservative Party."

Personally, I think it's one of the best...
How long's he supposedly been flying back from his holiday for now, about 24 hours isn't it? Is he coming back from the moon?

Why's he on holiday anyway when parliament is sitting? He had 2 holidays just before Truss took over - how many holidays does the tosser need?

From Raab this morning: "There's going to be oral testimony from people from No 10 and he's going to have to give oral testimony; I just can't see how the new PM could give the country the attention and focus that it needs. We cannot go backwards. We cannot have another episode of the Groundhog Day of the soap opera of Partygate."
Priti Patel has just publicly backed Johnson despite resigning from his government <checks watch> just over 6 weeks ago. He’s on 71 now with 151 still to declare.
I hope the anti-Johnson MPs understand that they need to collaborate and vote tactically to keep Johnson out of the top 2, otherwise the result will be subjecting us all to more chaos, bluster and dishonesty.

All he can do is soundbites and holidays (the BBC said the he's been on the one he's returning from today for several weeks - lazy or what?), he can't organise or plan anything.
Good to see Conservative MPs and members putting party before country yet again…
boris looking less likely now.

can only be good news