Boris Johnson
(10-20-2022, 02:09 PM)SophLad Wrote: Hard to believe that this all happened because David Cameron didn't want to lose votes to UKIP (whose leader lost his election to someone dressed as a dolphin).

David Cameron gambled on the Lib Dems not losing as many seats as they did so he could offer an easy concession that he didn't want as part of coalition negotiations, he was much happier dealing with Clegg than the swiveled eyed loons on the Tory backbenches.

It failed, the country has politically turned into Italy and has embraced populism and neo-mercantilism. Cheers Dave.

Chaos with Ed Milliband, eh?
WorcsWBA Wrote:Johnson's on holiday at the moment apparently - no change there then...

His constituents must be well pleased with his efforts.
He is just pissed that the Queen didn't die on his watch. The last chapter of the book was ruined.

Truss met the Queen and died 2 days later. She presented her mini budget and the country died 2 days later
Gutted, thought this had popped back up cos he'd died.
Truss wasn't all bad - she served under two monarchs. When was that last done?
(10-20-2022, 04:09 PM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Truss wasn't all bad - she served under two monarchs. When was that last done?

Churchill I suppose, but not contiguous terms in office.
Non- Dom 62, BloJo 57. Mordaunt falling away on 20. 218 MP's yet to declare.

You just know it's going to happen................
(10-21-2022, 11:52 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Non- Dom 62, BloJo 57. Mordaunt falling away on 20. 218 MP's yet to declare.

You just know it's going to happen................

The Johnson blowhards and nutcases will have declared early but I still reckon he's got enough loonatics to get him over the 100 mark!  Bring it on!

Looking at the names, it's everything that's wrong with this government:  Nadine Dories, Peter Bone, Fabricant, Rees-Mogg... https://order-order.com/
Biggest worry about Boris coming back is whether or not he brings Valerien Ismael with him. I really fucking hope not.
BJ: 59
RS: 64

It's almost as if the party is fundamentally and irrepairably split.