Boris Johnson
(07-05-2022, 08:31 AM)bradesbaggie Wrote: Does Johnson ever tell the truth?

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-johnson...t-12646002

I think he's genuinely incapable of doing so.
I started this thread 7 months ago. Finally, some of them have found a backbone. Too late Sajid and Rishi. You're tarnished.

I see that braying ass Gullis has resigned too. What a loss to education he was.
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris...-nzxsfjmq6

Why is this only coming out now?
“This not about his time as PM and no public interest as I see it”

Fucks sake - CCHQ just on fire this week
(07-09-2022, 06:19 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/boris...-nzxsfjmq6

Why is this only coming out now?

Good question. I'm sure those signing the petition calling for him to be reinstated don't care though, as standards and integrity mean nothing to them.

(07-09-2022, 06:47 PM)baggy1 Wrote: “This not about his time as PM and no public interest as I see it”

Fucks sake - CCHQ just on fire this week

I think there might be an itsy-bitsy amount of public interest in how and why the Tories chose such a person as PM.
Defending Jeremy Corbyn is not a hill I want to die on.

I didn't vote Labour in 2017, although I would have done if I lived in a tory/Labour marginal, but in 2019 even then I wouldn't have voted Labour.

Corbyn was a poor Labour leader and would I think have been a poor Prime minister.

But worse than Johnson I'm not so sure.

The evidence from his short time as PM before the 2019 GE, was a warning of his bad he would be, the proroguing of parliament, removing the whip from dissenting Tory mps, which meant they couldn't stand as tory candidates in the GE. The negotiation of a Brexit deal which was no better than the one May negotiated and he opposed, and failed to address the main Brexit problem, Northern Ireland.

Corbyn didn't show these levels if authotarianism as Labour leader, the only people who were expelled from the party, were his supporters, such as Jackie Walker, Chris Williamson.

Corbyn did not have the skill sets needed to be Prime minister, far from it, but worse than Johnson, no I don't think so.
Johnson.

“25 years ago, we made a promise to the people of Hong Kong. We intend to keep it.”

Chinese embassy.

“2 years ago, we made a promise on the Northern Ireland Protocol. We are determined to break it.”
I see Johnson has withdrawn the whip from Tobias Ellwood this morning, just because Ellwood didn't fly back from Moldova to vote in the no confidence motion that the Govt bizarrely called on itself and predictably won by over 100 votes.

Childish and narcissistic point-scoring against a critic from someone who the Tory MPs have very foolishly allowed to continue as PM.

Ellwood has been supporting Penny Mordaunt in the leadership contest and, of course, is now no longer able to vote.
Oh great; one of the few remaining voices of sanity disenfranchised.

Nice, isn't it? Having a petulant, lying, vindictive man-child still in post as PM.
That is fucking pathetic to be fair.