Boris Johnson
How about being an utter bellend?
Boris Johnson will go down in history as the Prime Minister that damaged the very constitutional framework of this country. He never should have been in a position to be PM, ever. Our government is contingent on honour, Johnson does not have any.

As for the cabinet he has surrounded himself with, never before have the offices of state been sullied with incompetence. A genuine traitor as home secretary, two people more content in wasting public money on PR campaigns than doing anything meaningful, the most inept and contemptuous Attorney General we've ever had, Nadine fucking Dorries.

No wonder such a monumental twat would want to reduce any level of accountability on his actions.
You don't rate him??
(05-27-2022, 03:31 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: You don't rate him??

What gave it away?

I sincerely hope that when he is eventually thrown out of Downing Street his legacy puts him as worse than Eden and Lord North and he fades into obscurity. The pain he will feel knowing he is universally panned and derided.
(05-27-2022, 03:11 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Boris Johnson will go down in history as the Prime Minister that damaged the very constitutional framework of this country. He never should have been in a position to be PM, ever. Our government is contingent on honour, Johnson does not have any.

As for the cabinet he has surrounded himself with, never before have the offices of state been sullied with incompetence. A genuine traitor as home secretary, two people more content in wasting public money on PR campaigns than doing anything meaningful, the most inept and contemptuous Attorney General we've ever had, Nadine fucking Dorries.

No wonder such a monumental twat would want to reduce any level of accountability on his actions.

Suella Braverman is the AG, BB.  She's utterly useless, inept and a liar - another Johnson lickspittle appointee.
Liverpool v Atletico Madrid match
Cheltenham
British exceptionalism
Albion V Blues cancelled that week
179 thousand deaths
Boris is a useless complete and utter cunt
(05-27-2022, 03:11 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote: Boris Johnson will go down in history as the Prime Minister that damaged the very constitutional framework of this country. He never should have been in a position to be PM, ever. Our government is contingent on honour, Johnson does not have any.

"Johnson has also rewritten the foreword to the (minsterial) code, removing all references to honesty, integrity, transparency and accountability."

Well, that's sorted those stupid criteria and he and his cabinet will fit the code like a glove.
(05-27-2022, 04:44 PM)hudds Wrote:

Suella Braverman is the AG, BB.  She's utterly useless, inept and a liar - another Johnson lickspittle appointee.

I know, I was referring to Braverman. I'm genuinely shocked that the Tories have somehow found someone even more inept than my MP Jeremy Wright to hold that position.

Nadine fucking Dorries is so inept and out of her depth she deserves her own category.
(05-27-2022, 05:16 PM)Borin' Baggie Wrote:
(05-27-2022, 04:44 PM)hudds Wrote:

I know, I was referring to Braverman. I'm genuinely shocked that the Tories have somehow found someone even more inept than my MP Jeremy Wright to hold that position.

Nadine fucking Dorries is so inept and out of her depth she deserves her own category.

She’s a cultural vandal who seemingly wants to pull down rather build up anything worthwhile. Governed by petty point scoring, see Channel 4 as a case in point and teenage like sycophantic loyalty to Johnson like he’s her favourite pop star, she’s not fit to be anywhere near the cabinet or indeed an MP. I cannot think of a politician less suited to her position other than Johnson himself.

It’s a truly awful cabinet ranging from the inept to the downright dishonest.

Don’t like following the rules? Well now you don’t have to, just change them! 

This is ok then? 
Astounded by Johnson's audacity at changing the Ministerial code. You can understand why some people come out with claims that this country is drifting towards fascism.