Boris Johnson
(04-12-2022, 07:28 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: I'm right wing, everyone knows this, but I hope everyone believes me to be reasonable.

The latest findings are a fucking joke. He has to go.

Centre right here and also at that stage.

For me, it’s not the act itself, it’s the fact nobody else could do it. I go back to the site of my lad sat on a deckchair in the porch on his birthday waiting for his grandparents to come and see him through the window - my mom was in bits. I share joint responsibilities with a colleague and we didn’t meet face to face for months to avoid the chance of both of us getting it and being off, no drinks in the garden for us - we alternated Monday & Tuesday and We’d, thurs fri trying to keep everyone employed 

It’s a piss take.
Fuck me, they all broke the rules 

I'm voting red next  time, how bad can it get?

Kuntzs
(04-12-2022, 07:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Fuck me, they all broke the rules 

Kuntzs

There’s very little between the two.
(04-12-2022, 07:40 PM)TTM2 Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 07:37 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Fuck me, they all broke the rules 

Kuntzs

There’s very little between the two.

I agree, but these cunts need taking down I usually vote blue but I can't defend these Wankers
There’s more to come. The fines are only up to June so far, they haven’t got to the ABBA karaoke night party when they celebrated getting rid of Dom.
I was thinking the same, B1: the investigations aren't over yet, so I suppose it's not out of the question for Johnson, possibly others as well, to wind up with multiple fixed-penalty notices.
This is meat and drink to Putin .. what credibility can Johnson have on the world stage if he can lie to his own people?
This government was NEVER fit for office and has NEVER had any integrity and has ALWAYS been a stranger to the truth.

Still Brexit ay?!?! I hope it was worth it!
(04-12-2022, 09:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This government was NEVER fit for office and has NEVER had any integrity and has ALWAYS been a stranger to the truth.

Maybe don’t let a complete no hoper lead the opposition into two elections next time, eh?
(04-12-2022, 09:25 PM)TTM2 Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 09:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: This government was NEVER fit for office and has NEVER had any integrity and has ALWAYS been a stranger to the truth.

Maybe don’t let a complete no hoper lead the opposition into two elections next time, eh?

I tried not to but they wouldn’t listen! Wink

Thankfully we have now got a fine upstanding cabinet of world beating competent ministers who have shown the upmost integrity. Popularism… it’s a bit shit!