Boris Johnson
Is it just me, or does anybody else think her expression conveys "You have no idea of the level of disdain I feel for you ordinary people with your mundane existences"?.

Edit: Probably is (just me)
Well this should be interesting now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61083402
(04-12-2022, 01:02 PM)baggy1 Wrote: Well this should be interesting now: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61083402

<Places even more on no Tory poll lead during April at 1.3> 

<opens popcorn>
I try to steer clear of political arguments on here now....recent events for me have put things in perspective.
However, whatever your political colours there can be no argument that this lying excuse for a human being has to go.
They partied whilst others could not visit their dying loved ones. They were getting pissed in Number 10 the night before the Queen sat alone at Philip's funeral.
He and his cronies are scum.
As someone who no longer has any affiliation with a political party, has point blank refused to do anything whatsoever floor the Conservative party in the upcoming elections and is at an absolute loss as to what this anything but a conservative government does these days I honestly don’t care what happens to them.

Corbyn was kept out, that was mission accomplished - the thought of a Labour government is more akin to 1997 and could not possibly be any worse.

It’ll be a cocks on ballot papers job for me, as sadly my wards Labour candidate is a horrible piece of work. However, in a general all bets are off - I’ll consider anyone.
(04-12-2022, 01:08 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I try to steer clear of political arguments on here now....recent events for me have put things in perspective.
However, whatever your political colours there can be no argument that this lying excuse for a human being has to go.
They partied whilst others could not visit their dying loved ones. They were getting pissed in Number 10 the night before the Queen sat alone at Philip's funeral.

I've talked a lot about optics recently, and the current incumbents of the government benches certainly appear to be (generally) worse than Major's lot. And they were bad enough.
(04-12-2022, 01:59 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 01:08 PM)Solihull Throstle Wrote: I try to steer clear of political arguments on here now....recent events for me have put things in perspective.

I've talked a lot about optics recently, and the current incumbents of the government benches certainly appear to be (generally) worse than Major's lot. And they were bad enough.

Both should be gone by tonight, a total mockery of what people went through
Funny how Future PM Sunak has been dragged into it too. Time to dust off the Leadsom For Leader banners, lads.
I am sure few on here are surprised at the Met investigation's findings. Didn't expect to see Blowjob Johnson and Fishi Sunak named however.
Nojob Johnson and Sunak the Sack should hang their heads in shame .. they won't. Their positions are wholly untenable now. Any shred of decency and they should jump now .. and those that vehemently denied and supported Johnson through this fiasco should go too.
I'm right wing, everyone knows this, but I hope everyone believes me to be reasonable.

The latest findings are a fucking joke. He has to go.