Cabbie David Perry
Whilst I Hope it’s true and he did lock the doors,I don’t know how it’s possible to know that yet.
(11-16-2021, 01:05 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Incredible how few replies on a really important thread and yet 10-20 pages regularly transpire on absolute shite.  

Says a lot about this board and society in general -  if there is any connection whatsoever!

Not really. The actions of the taxi driver have been praised but the facts of the matter need to be disclosed before any meaningful comments can be made. Conjecture is futile. It's a bit like making sweeping statements about a football game before the 90 minutes are up.
(11-16-2021, 09:02 AM)DemonicBaggie Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 01:05 AM)Hopalong Wrote: Incredible how few replies on a really important thread and yet 10-20 pages regularly transpire on absolute shite.  

Says a lot about this board and society in general -  if there is any connection whatsoever!

Not really. The actions of the taxi driver have been praised but the facts of the matter need to be disclosed before any meaningful comments can be made. Conjecture is futile. It's a bit like making sweeping statements about a football game before the 90 minutes are up.

Or booing at half time  Big Grin

The releasing of the four initially held proves your point.

Yeh, but no one on here would ever do that though, would they?    Rolleyes
I'm just awaiting for confirmation that the terrorist was known to relevant authorities, but went under the radar.

Superb act of bravery from the driver. I'd have run as fast as I could away from the taxi. Let alone have the bollocks to lock doors to prevent further injury, or even death.
Clarnet v2.0
(11-16-2021, 04:02 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I'm just awaiting for confirmation that the terrorist was known to relevant authorities, but went under the radar.

Superb act of bravery from the driver. I'd have run as fast as I could away from the taxi. Let alone have the bollocks to lock doors to prevent further injury, or even death.

Apparently he'd converted to Catholicism, and was known for an incident wielding a knife. Not seen anything saying he was on the watch list though.
An act of bravery that counteracted an act of cowardice. Respect to that man and hope he fully recovers. He should never have to pay for fuck all in Liverpool again.
(11-16-2021, 10:50 AM)Psalm23 Wrote:

Yeh, but no one on here would ever do that though, would they?    Rolleyes

We were absolutely fucking shit against Huddersfield this Saturday.

Absolutely shit.