Ferguson
My lad just showed me an article on the Athletic. Reckons we are only getting £900,000 from Palace, after a tribunal.
Literally no point in having an academy…go get a B Team Brentford style now.
Shocking. No idea how they arrived at that figure.
Impossible, surely. With the bids we turned down from them.
Yep fuck it off. They want to improve academies to improve the England team. Fuck that. Another reason to stop caring. I’ll always be Albion but when you take away the competitive nature of football which has been eroding for 30 years and sped up in the last 10 then you really have to question what the point of giving a shit is.
I read The Athletic article, absolutely staggered by the amount we are getting.  We are getting a proper kicking off the field by all and sundry.
Is anyone actually surprised?

We were always going to get shafted.
Looking on the brightside, we've done considerably better than we did with Louis Fucking Barry.     Rolleyes
Although I have to admit I'm getting a bit pissed off, being continually fucked in the arse by all, & sundry.     Angry
(11-03-2021, 05:38 PM)Duffers Wrote: Is anyone actually surprised?

We were always going to get shafted.

Finger pointing in the Athletic at Dowling, because he turned down Palace's compromise offer, but it makes absolutely no sense that a player valued at several million is now worth 900k.
Tribunals are notorious for coming in insultingly low and favouring the bigger club out the two.