Fully vaccinated Covid deaths figures
Saw the main news was all about Covid again yesterday and how the winter could be tough etc on hospitals and they threw their graphs and numbers at us as per usual. However, why on earth won't they just say the obvious that 99 per cent of those dying are the unvaccinated.

The health chiefs should just say to the anti-vaxxers here's the figure of those dead and clogging up hospitals, from the ONS, and they are all pretty-much unvaccinated.

Why on earth this figure isn't focussed on is bewildering me. Personally I'd say if you're unwilling to have the jab, unless it's for a good reason to do with health conditions then you won't be treated as we are focussing on those with cancer, heart issues instead.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-58545548
My Dad is currently on a ventilator in an induced coma, has been since Sunday. He is doubled vaccinated and was actually due his booster this week.

It’s clearly not 99% non-vaccinated.
Colin Powell was double jabbed... Most news reports omit the fact that he had cancer and another health condition already though.

Trusting the media to portray the truth, it's like expecting Six to start playing champagne footy.

@Duffers sorry to hear about your dad, sending you my thoughts and wishes for his speedy recovery.
(10-21-2021, 08:28 AM)Duffers Wrote: My Dad is currently on a ventilator in an induced coma, has been since Sunday. He is doubled vaccinated and was actually due his booster this week.

Hope he's better soon mon.
In the form of his life.
(10-21-2021, 08:28 AM)Duffers Wrote: My Dad is currently on a ventilator in an induced coma, has been since Sunday. He is doubled vaccinated and was actually due his booster this week.

Awful Duffers. Sorry to hear that pal. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Thoughts with you and your family Duffers.

Christ mate, I'm shocked to read this. 

Every best wish to your dad, you and your family.
I think we're living in a world where we've become paralysed from saying the obvious because you will be accused or being on an extreme. It's very much in the balance at the moment, to within a couple of hundred people we are at the same number in hospital as the same date last year with the positives being we have the vaccine roll out and increased natural immunity (in theory although we don't know for certain on the last bit yet), but the negatives being we have no restrictions in place any more apart from office workers are generally still working from home.

I'm not certain what it will take to get the remaining unvaccinated or only one jab people to step up as there seems to be a belief that we will be ok going around.

@Duffers - really sorry to hear about your Dad, really hope his condition improves.

Really sorry to hear this Duffers. Wishing your dad well and you’re family strength.

Sorry to hear that Duffers.