Ismael
"I want to give a massive thank you to the players for the performance and the three points.

When you make sacrifices to your family, it is performances liken that that make it feel worth it. It was a great evening for us.

We are now moving more towards my vision for this team. I want us to stay confident and move further in the right direction."

We're improving, just got to keep ticking over, these players are buying into the vision. All you can ask is that we continue to improve and kick on! Big Grin
(09-28-2021, 09:42 PM)BaggieAnt Wrote: "I want to give a massive thank you to the players for the performance and the three points.

When you make sacrifices to your family, it is performances liken that that make it feel worth it. It was a great evening for us.

We are now moving more towards my vision for this team. I want us to stay confident and move further in the right direction."

We're improving, just got to keep ticking over, these players are buying into the vision. All you can ask is that we continue to improve and kick on! Big Grin

Oh and happy 46th birthday Smile
The team is progressing nicely… we’re learning to control the ball at pace and we are starting to balance a bit of possession and control with the pressing and 100mph Murderball. If this balance can continue we will be a force to be reckoned with in this division… another clean sheet and once again no real attempts of note from the opposition.
Big Grin

Hope they got him a cake!

(09-28-2021, 10:24 PM)wba13 Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 09:42 PM)BaggieAnt Wrote: "I want to give a massive thank you to the players for the performance and the three points.

Oh and happy 46th birthday Smile

(09-28-2021, 10:30 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: The team is progressing nicely… we’re learning to control the ball at pace and we are starting to balance a bit of possession and control with the pressing and 100mph Murderball. If this balance can continue we will be a force to be reckoned with in this division… another clean sheet and once again no real attempts of note from the opposition.

+1
What I really liked tonight was the togetherness of the team after we scored tonight. There is obviously a really good team spirit
Yeh, but is there any way to terminate a four year contract on the cheap?     Rolleyes
Wonder which players had to make familial sacrifices to go to Cardiff??
(09-29-2021, 07:00 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Wonder which players had to make familial sacrifices to go to Cardiff??

He did!! Smile i always try to book the day off work on my birthday as well.
(09-29-2021, 07:10 AM)Lillwall's left foot Wrote:
(09-29-2021, 07:00 AM)MassDebater Wrote: Wonder which players had to make familial sacrifices to go to Cardiff??

He did!! Smile i always try to book the day off work on my birthday as well.

Ahhh LOL TBF you'd think a manager who has a birthday bang in the midst of a season would be used to it! Mind you I'm lucky where I work let's you have an extra day's leave for your birthday (or as near to it as you need)
Did he thank the fans for their unwavering support?