8 years ago 2-1 at Old Trafford
That classic from Amalfitano and Berahino looking like he could set the world alight with the winner. Peak Albion in modern times.
Believe it was the last time Anichebe played too.
Wonderful Day.
(09-28-2021, 07:59 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Believe it was the last time Anichebe played too.

He had a great game that day.... What happened to him after is anyone's guess.
It was at a wedding that day (ex-wife's family) and sat on a table with 2 Utd fans. I spent the whole afternoon laughing!
(09-28-2021, 07:59 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Believe it was the last time Anichebe played too.

He probably made appearances after that though.
(09-28-2021, 09:13 AM)tiptontown Wrote:

He had a great game that day.... What happened to him after is anyone's guess.

Ironically, he bullied the shit out of Jonny Evans that day

I think I fully sobered up by the Tuesday.  The best thing is that we have won twice at OT since then.  Bar City, we are the visiting team with the best recent record there.
After that game, McDonut still went straight to Peace with a presentation of everything Clarke did wrong, and why he needed to be sacked.

Clarke was excellent that day, once Sinclair was injured would have been easy to go defensive but he threw Berahino on to surprise Man Utd. Worked.
Was near Lyon as it was a go-live on a project I was working on. The hotel had a BBQ area so we got a load of food and drink from Auchan and had a great time. Well, I assume it was a great time having woken up in the corridor not knowing how I’d got there.
Forgot about Morgan Amalfitano. He was class.